Intro to Footlong
We can't believe this is our third album already. You'd think we'd have caught on by now, what with all the tomatoes and stuff. Still, we're nothing if not persistent .. or is that oblivious?
This year, we've managed to foist off our album on people by subterfuge. See, if you buy or win the NASCRAG Second WAVE event CD, the Footlong album is cleverly embedded. Why, you'll just have to listen to our music, now. Whahahahahahahah!
Anyway, check out Weiners for cool trivia about the band. Albums lists the records we've cut so far. Songs contains all the songs on this CD. Be warned, every one is worth at least a peck of flying tomatoes. Finally, we have proof that we've made it to the big time: We have a Fan Club
- Gundrid's Day - Traditional Dwarven drinking song that appears in Round 1 of NASCRAG Second WAVE
- Celledran Town - Lady Bug's Ode to Celledra seen in Round 2 of NASCRAG Second WAVE
- N-A-S-C-R-A-G - Halftime performance by Aretha Jefferson noted in Round 2 of NASCRAG Second WAVE.
- A Bard Playwright - Written from the perspective of the head Lady Bug, Joan, this tells the tale of a revolutionary under time pressure.
- President Venox - A Lady Bug classic not released until after the revolution
- Revolution - Another Lady Bug classic sung after the fall of the Venzian occupational government in Celledra.
- Strong Elven Woman - This Teevus classic was written for his brother's wedding to Thonya Athelary
- Time Stream Spider - The Cherry Poppin' Wieners warning about the infestation of the time stream.
- Yesterwhen - This melancholy song is about Zown's current legal troubles.
- D.R.o.W. - Everyone tired of seeing D.R.o.W. wherever they look should listen to this song.
- A Golden Toby - Tells the tale of a lost gamer who discovers his true calling